The San Bernardino County Probation Officer’s Association (SBCPOA) will award fifteen $300 scholarships per academic school year to the children of SBCPOA members. The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who submit the required paperwork by the designated date of August 5, 2017. However, if there are more than fifteen applicants, the recipients will be chosen by means of the lottery system.
Who is Eligible?
Scholarships are available to high school and college-aged students, between the ages of 17 – 23. All applicants must be a child of an active SBCPOA member.
How to Apply
• Be accepted into a two or four year accredited college or university
• Provide proof of registration with application
• Provide copy of current school or government identification
• Write a short essay, not to exceed one page, (12 font / double spaced) on how you plan on contributing to the community / society
• Detach and complete the accompanying application. All questions must be answered. Use “N/A” if applicable.
NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications must be postmarked and or received by August 5th, of the calendar year in which the monies are sought. Mail all completed paperwork to:
Attention: Charitable Committee
4370 Hallmark Pkwy #105
San Bernardino, CA 92407